During the school year we will be exploring and wondering about six different units. These are the following units in order of when we will explore them.
1. Interdisciplinary Theme: How We Organize Ourselves (August-October) Field trips/Presentations
Central Idea: Citizens' choices and actions affect their communities. Community Field Trip
2. Interdisciplinary Theme: Who We Are (October-November)
Central Idea: Personal Choices affect our well-being.
3. Interdisciplinary Theme: Where We Are In Place and Time (November-January)
Central Idea: Learning about our history helps us understand the world. History Museum Field Trip
4. Interdisciplinary Theme: How We Express Ourselves (January-March)
Central Idea: Readers and writiers think critically about text. Stages Theater Field Trip and Anne Sawyer-Aitch (Author)
5. Interdisciplinary Theme: Sharing the Planet (March-April)
Central Idea: Earth materials and their use affect life.
6. Interdisciplinary Theme: How the World Works (April-June) MN Zoo Field Trip
Central Idea: Human beings sort living things in order to understand them.
Durante el año escolar vamos a explorar y se pregunta sobre seis unidades diferentes. Estas son las siguientes unidades en orden de cuando vamos a explorarlos.
1. Tema interdisciplinar: