What is the Bancroft PTO?
Bancroft PTO works to enhance the students experiences at the school and act as a parent/caregiver advocate. We organize events that bring our community together to engage in issues that impact students and their learning experience. The Bancroft PTO conducts fundraisers throughout the school year to support the students by funding teachers' requests for things not covered by MPS.
Bancroft PTO meetings are the second Monday of the month at 5:30-7pm via Zoom.
We maintain a family directory to help caregivers and students connect with each other outside of school. It is updated with new info monthly. If you're interested in being included, please fill out the form at: https://forms.gle/ctU1LL9CpbwKoYhK7
Supporting a Diverse Student Body
The PTO supports Bancroft's students with an annual budget of $25,000. Some of the projects we help fund are:
- ASD Swim Trips
- Family Involvement Days & Nights
- Field Trips
- Field Day
- Teacher & Staff Appreciation
- Turkey Bingo
Upcoming Events & Fundraisers
- Read-A-Thon (October 18-31): This is a fun way to get kids excited about reading! Read-A-Thon details to follow. Sponsor a child financially online today!
- Book Fair (October, 19-20): With the funds from this sale, we purchase books to give to kids who do not have books at home, as well as incentives for classroom and school-wide projects. Kids who have books at home read more, which increases literacy skills. This book fair is a great way to support a local business and to get high interest books into more homes.
PTO Board Members (SY 2021-22)
- President -- V. Paul Virtucio
- Vice President -- TBD
- Treasurer -- Justin Caron
- Secretary -- TBD
- Communications Chair -- Michelle Lee
- At-Large Member -- TBD
- Read-A-Thon & Book Sale Fundraiser Chair -- Nicole Infinity
- Fall & Spring Plant Sale Fundraiser Chair -- Kimberlee Sinclair
Connect With Us
- To contact the PTO, or be added to our list-serve, send an email to: email@example.com.
- For timely updates and engagement opportunities, join the conversation on our Facebook page.