School Improvement Plan (SIP)
- Family Compact (English)
- Bancroft State of the Schools 2021-2022.pdf
- Title I Family Info Packet_SPANISH (1) 4.pdf
- Title I Family Info Packet_SOMALI (1).pdf
- Title I Family Info Packet_HMONG.pdf
- Title I Family Info Packet_SPANISH (1) 5.pdf
- Bancroft School Improvement Plan 21-22
- FEP 2022-2023.pdf
The Minneapolis Public School district holds itself accountable for continuous improvement to close the achievement gap while raising achievement for all students. The Continuous Improvement process addresses the needs of all schools and all academic departments. MPS is committed to using data to inform and focus improvement efforts.
Our School Improvement Plan includes actions that we are taking to bring more of our students up to grade level proficiency in Literacy and Math as measured by the MCA-III. We have outlined the actions that we will take as a community of learners to improve teaching and student outcomes.
The School Improvement Plan (SIP) serves two purposes:
- It is a tool that is used to assist school staff in their continuous school improvement efforts.
- It fulfills district, state and federal requirements, including requirements for Schoolwide Title I, Targeted Assistance and AYP / Needs Improvement Plans.
Bancroft's most current School Improvement Plan (SIP) and Family Involvement Plan (FIP) are avalable below along with other additional information.